Baby, it's cold!

I'm glad the super cold weather is finally about to leave for a while. The kids didn't have school yesterday because it was too cold for them to walk to school or wait for a bus. Considering we have winter here every year, that's saying something.

I've been waiting for the new car, which has to sit outside in the below-zero weather while I'm at work, to not start one of these days, but so far it's fired right up. I shouldn't be surprised, though.
We had to have the furnace repaired last weekend - we noticed it wasn't working on Saturday afternoon, and were fortunate to get someone to come out to look at it. Do you know how much it costs to have an ignitor replaced on what is considered an "emergency" (after-hours) visit? We do. And it ain't cheap.

I hope everyone's staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment