Camera Walk - Home and Away

Some photos from Lillie Park South in Ann Arbor, and in my own backyard. Enjoy!



Pilings for a boardwalk/bridge that used to cross the water here. Some photos on this blog from last year show a green heron wandering along the boardwalk.



This photo is taken from the location where the other end of the bridge used to be, pointing back to the pilings in the previous photo.



I've seen better Goose V shapes...



I checked, and this does include hot dogs. 



The morning reflections were nice on the big pond when I was there. I wish there were more fall colors here.


There is a bat house at the end of this path. I didn't check to see if there were any bats in it.



This tree in the park near the woods was the most colorful tree I found at the park, and I got a shot of it to show it my appreciation. 



Backyard birches - the ever-peeling bark on these enhance the "falling leaves" look of autumn.



A birch in our backyard, and a few more colorful leaves from the neighbor's tree.











No comments:

Post a Comment