Happy Birthday, Dad!

---

I hope you all know what day it is. It's dad's birthday!

I'll keep to myself how many years young he is, but you might be surprised.

Happy Birthday!


Out and About


Tyson is right - Pluto was a planet, but it's not any more.

J and I saw Neil deGrasse Tyson at Hill Auditorium last week. He talked about all things planetary, answered questions from the audience, and put on an entertaining, three-hour show. He noted that scientific discoveries are mostly made in countries where the government and public support for science is high.

Hee Haw
Growing up, I remember watching Hee Haw. My favorite parts of the show were the recurring songs about loneliness and heartbreak.
Where, oh where, are you tonight?

Gloom, despair, and agony on me!

Links
Using solder as an inlay material. A little lowbrow, but it works.

The tiniest Rube Goldberg machine you've ever seen.

Stone formations as art.


No comments:

Post a Comment