Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



A Wilson Tennis Racquet Christmas Tree. ("Oh, Tennisbaum...")

Unconventional Christmas Lights
This year, as a follow-up to the Christmas Plunger Tree, I bought a wooden tennis racquet at the second-hand shop and spruced it up as a gift to K.

I wrote up instructions and took pictures as I went, and made an Instructable. I've visited the Instructables site many times and thought this would be a good time for me to contribute, after having gotten so many good project ideas from them.



The Return of the Plunger

I don't know what my next project will be. There is a recent trend among makers of installing speakers into novel containers, such as suitcases and tool boxes. Speaking of tool boxes, I'm still only half finished with the one I'm making (or not making, depending on how you look at it).

Maybe I'll make a pinball machine. It looks pretty easy, right?

---

No comments:

Post a Comment